Small but mighty! These wooden stud earrings have a geometric design and make a big impact despite their small size.
* Approximately 9mm across
* Surgical Steel Posts and Backings
* Nickel, Lead, and Cadmium free.
* Design is drawn on the computer and then laser cut and engraved on birch wood.
* All color is hand painted and finished with several coats of protective lacquer.
Made by an artist in Langley, Canada.
How to Care for these Earrings:
* Remove before showering and swimming.
* Due to natural differences in wood and hand painting you will see slight variations from one piece to another however this only increases their originality and sentiment.